Use of content
- The services that we are providing to you via the Sites consist of the Content and the Functionalities available on the Sites or otherwise provided to you as a result of your use of the Sites ("the Services").
- You acknowledge and agree that you are only permitted to use the Sites and the Services as set out in these Terms and Conditions or on the Sites.
- You agree that the Sites and the Services are for your own personal use only on a single computer or device.
You may not
- Remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the Sites and/or the Services or otherwise use any material obtained whilst using the Sites and/or the Services except as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software used in the Sites and/or the Services (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law) with the exception of the source code provided on the site.
- Copy or use any material from the Sites and/or the Services for any commercial purpose.
- Remove, obscure or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Sites or obtained as a result of the Services.
- Any use of caching, http accelerators such as Harvest, Squid, Netscape proxy or Microsoft Catapult, or similar technology is permitted, however, you have the responsibility of ensuring you are viewing the most recent version of the web-page or content.
- You warrant that you will only use the Sites and the Services in agreement with these Terms and Conditions and in an appropriate and legalized manner and by way of example and not as a limitation that you shall not (and shall not authorize or permit any other party to):receive, access or transmit any Content which is explicit, pornographic, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, deprecating, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
- Circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account (referred to as "cracking" or "hacking") nor interfere with service to any user, host or network (referred to as "denial of service attacks") nor copy any pages or register identical keywords with search engines to mislead other users into thinking that they are reading The United Trading Company (UTC) Pvt Ltd.’s legitimate web pages (referred to as "page-jacking") or use the Sites or the Services for any other unlawful or objectionable conduct. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability and The UTC Pvt Ltd. will at its absolute discretion fully co-operate with investigations of suspected criminal violations, violation of systems or network security under the leadership of law enforcement or relevant authorities;
- Knowingly or recklessly transmit any electronic Content (including viruses) through the Sites and/or the Services which shall cause or is likely to cause detriment or harm, in any degree, to computer systems owned by The UTC Pvt Ltd. or other Internet users;
- Hack into, make excessive traffic demands, deliver or forward chain letters, "junk mail" or "spam" of any kind, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any other behavior intended to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the Sites and/or the Services or any other web site, or which is otherwise likely to damage or destroy The UTC Pvt Ltd.’s reputation or the reputation of any third party.
- The UTC Pvt Ltd. has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services or access to the Sites if any information provided by you is false, imprecise, not current or incomplete.
- 5.1. All Trade Marks used on the Sites and/or the Services are the trademarks of The UTC PvtLtd.. You shall only make fair use of the Trade Marks and will not use the Trade Marks, whether design or word marks: (1) as or as part of your own trademarks; (2) in a manner which is likely to cause confusion; (3) to identify products to which they do not relate; (4) to imply endorsement or otherwise of products or services to which they do not relate; or (5) in any manner which does or may cause damage to the reputation of The UTC Pvt Ltd. or the Trade Marks.
- 5.2. You acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Sites or any part thereof, whether presented to you by The UTC Pvt Ltd., advertisers or any third party are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. All rights are expressly reserved.
- 5.3. You are only allowed to use the Sites and the Services as set out in these Terms and Conditions and nothing on the Sites and/or the Services shall be construed as conferring any license or other transfer of rights to you of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of The UTC Pvt Ltd., any member of The UTC Pvt Ltd.’s partnerships or any third party, whether by implication or otherwise.
- 5.4. The UTC Pvt Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the violation of any third party copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws by the third party web sites which are linked to this Site.
- 6.1. Use of the Sites is currently free. However, The UTC Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to charge for access to part or all of the Sites in the future, subject to giving you clear notice when entering any part to which charges apply. Some Services may be chargeable as indicated on the Sites and in any accompanying terms and conditions.
- 6.2. You will need to provide all equipment necessary to access the Sites and the Services on the Internet and be liable for payment for the local telephone call charges at the rates published by the telephone operator with whom you make your local calls or any other Internet access charges to which you may be subject. If your equipment does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain Services or access certain information on the Sites.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device